Healthy Fish Recipes: If you want to enjoy the nutritional benefits of fish without eating it in a raw, tasteless fashion go for the healthy fish recipes.
Eating fish can be highly enjoyable but you can make it tasty at the same time by trying some healthy fish recipes. Fish is one of those non-vegetarian items that are highly healthy and if you eat it when cooked in a healthy fashion you can derive huge benefits. A lot of studies show that fish contains nutritional values in huge quantity; therefore, if you can eat fish cooked in a healthy way you are bound to derive a good amount of results. You should consume fish at least once a week to lead a healthy life. By including fish in your daily diet you can reduce the threat of heart problems and since fish is rich in Omega-3 it is good for your health.
Fish comes with all the essential health nutrients which makes it a must-eat. However, you would fail to derive many good results or lose any weight if you end up cooking fish in rich oil or a lot of spices. Instead, try to go for the healthy fish recipes since they would keep fish in the healthiest form for your good. Many people refrain from eating these healthy fish items thinking that they would not taste good. It is not true in every case; the following healthy fish recipes are prepared in a healthy fashion yet are highly tasty.
Baked Fish with Marrows and Squash
- 4 white medium sized fish filets
- 1 cup of sliced onions
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 squashes sliced
- 2 marrows sliced
- A little spice
- Preheat oven on 200°C.
- Boil the squash for 10 minutes in until it gets soft. Drain the additional water.
- Wash and then dry the four fish filets. Season them with spice. Place the fish on an ovenproof dish and spread onions & garlic over the fillets. Over this layer place squash and marrows.
- Cover everything with foil and bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Once it is done, boil it for some 5 minutes but do not forget to remove the foil before doing so.
Baked Fish with Mushrooms and Pepper
- 4 white medium-sized fish filets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup of sliced onion
- 1 sliced green peppers
- 250 g sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven on 200°C.
- Wash the fish filets and season them with salt and pepper and then place them on an ovenproof dish. Put onions, mushrooms and pepper over the filets.
- Cover everything with foil and let it bake for about 30 minutes.’
- Once done, grill it for some 5 minutes.